Instructor/Licensed Staff/NATCEP Educator
Please read the following position summary and requirements. If interested please obtain a bid sheet from the Personnel department. All bids are to be returned to Dana Bailey LPN Nurse Recruiter in the Personnel Department.
Position Summary:Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Staff development, the instructor assists in planning, implementing, and evaluating the orientation, training and continuing education programs for licensed personnel.
1. Current Pennsylvania License: R.N, BSN preferred
2. Hospital experience preferred
3. Staff Nurse and or Supervisory experience at Fair Acres of at least two (2) years
4. Five or more years of LTC experience. Previous Staff Development/training experience preferred
5. Established ability to initiate and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees and administration.
6. Clinical experience
7. Creativity and flexibility. Willingness and initiative to step in at short notice and assume duties other than those directly assigned i.e. filling in for other members of the department
8. Experience / comfort with public speaking
9. Exceptional computer skills, familiar with electronic medication system
10. Experience with researching, preparing and writing reports, letters, papers etc. preferred
11. Flexible hours as needed on all shifts
12. Sincere desire to prepare all levels of nursing personnel to care for the residents in accordance with Fair Acres philosophy
13. CPR certified
14. CPR instructor
15. Train the trainer certification will be provided
Full Time Nursing Supervisor
Shift: Flexing between 4:00pm-12:30am and 12:00am and 8:30am
Position Summary: The Nursing Supervisor coordinates the care and services provided to the residents on their assigned units in order to provide the highest quality of care to the residents in a compassionate, professional, nurturing and homelike environment. A full job description can be obtained in the Personnel department.
Qualifications: Current Pennsylvania license, BSN preferred but not required.
Full Time and Part Time RN's/LPN's
We are currently hiring for Full Time and Part Time RN's and LPN's.
11:00pm to 7:00am and 7:00am to 3:00pm
Current Pennsylvania nursing license, and preferably one year's experience in LTC
When you join our team, you will enjoy:
16 paid holidays, including your birthday
Up to 25 vacation days a year
Weekend and shift differentials
For confidential consideration, please use our “easy apply” service or send your resume to: Fair Acres Geriatric Center, Personnel Department, Attn. Dana Bailey, LPN, 340 N. Middletown Road, Lima, PA 19037, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: 610-891-8294, Fax: 610-891-4859. EOE, M/F/D/V
Certified Nursing Assistant
We are currently hiring for all three shift rotations. There are no residency restrictions.
Food and Nutrition Dietary Aide Positions
Employment questions can be directed to Fair Acres Personnel at 610-891-5734 or 610-891-8039.
In Less Than 60 Seconds!
Fair Acres Geriatric Center is a long-term care facility with more than 800 residents, including young adults and the elderly. Our staff of more than 1,200 team members is committed to enhancing the quality of life for our residents by providing compassionate and professional care in a nurturing and home-like environment.
Fair Acres Geriatric Center
Delaware County’s Skilled Nursing Facility
340 N. Middletown Road, Lima, PA 19037
Fair Acres offers competitive compensation, great benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to make a difference!
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Free Parking
- Choice between two health insurance plans
- Retirement savings options, including pension
- Low-cost life insurance plan
- Paid vacation plus 16 paid holidays
- Discount at Rocky Run YMCA
- Eligibility to join Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
Fair Acres Geriatric Center is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability.
Employment questions can be directed to Fair Acres Personnel at 610.891.5734.