We are currently looking for a Director of Performance and Infection Control.
Applicant must have a valid RN Pennsylvania nursing license with at least 10 years of nursing practice. Experience in working in clinical or management position in LTC. Working knowledge of State, Government and Industry regulations, as they apply to LTC
We are currently looking for an Infection Control Coordinator.
Applicant must have a current RN Pennsylvania nursing license, CIC preferred but not required, special training in epidemiology or compensable experience of a medical technologist with knowledge of isolation procedures and aseptic techniques as it pertains to infection control.
We are currently looking for an RNAC applicant.
Can be an LPN with 6 months or less to receive RN.
We are currently looking for Full Time and Part Time RN's/LPN's
We are currently hiring for Full Time and Part Time RN's and LPN's for the following shifts.
11:00pm to 7:00am
7:00am to 3:00pm
Applicants must have a current Pennsylvania Nursing license, and preferably one year's experience in LTC.
In Less Than 60 Seconds!
Fair Acres Geriatric Center is a long-term care facility with more than 800 residents, including young adults and the elderly. Our staff of more than 1,200 team members is committed to enhancing the quality of life for our residents by providing compassionate and professional care in a nurturing and home-like environment.
Night Shift, 11pm to 7am
and Day Shift 7am to 3pm Requirements:
Current Pennsylvania nursing licensure required.
When you join our team, you will enjoy:
16 paid holidays, including your birthday
Up to 25 vacation days a year
Weekend and shift differentials
For confidential consideration, please use our “easy apply” service or send your resume to: Fair Acres Geriatric Center, Personnel Department, Attn. Dana Bailey, LPN, 340 N. Middletown Road, Lima, PA 19037, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: 610-891-8294, Fax: 610-891-4859. EOE, M/F/D/V
Lima, PA, Media, PA, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Long Term Care, LTC, Geriatrics, Geriatric, Gerontology, Gerontological, Nursing Home
Other Nursing and Nursing Assistant Opportunities
We are currently looking for nurses to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Competitive compensation, great benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to make a difference! Download Fair Acres Geriatric Center Wage And Benefit Overview For Licensed Registered Nurses And Licensed Practical Nurses.
We are in need of a: Instructor/Licensed Staff/NATCEP Educator
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Staff development, the instructor assists in planning, implementing, and evaluating the orientation, training and continuing education programs for licensed personnel.
1. Current Pennsylvania License: R.N, B.S.N, preferred
2. Hospital experience preferred
3. Staff Nurse and or Supervisory experience at Fair Acres of at least two (2) years
4. Five or more years of LTC experience. Previous Staff Development/training experience preferred
5. Established ability to initiate and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees and administration.
6. Clinical experience
7. Creativity and flexibility. Willingness and initiative to step in at short notice and assume duties other than those directly assigned i.e. filling in for other members of the department
8. Experience / comfort with public speaking
9. Exceptional computer skills, familiar with electronic medication system
10. Experience with researching, preparing and writing reports, letters, papers etc. preferred
11. Flexible hours as needed on all shifts
12. Sincere desire to prepare all levels of nursing personnel to care for the residents in accordance with Fair Acres philosophy
13. CPR certified
14. CPR instructor
15. Train the trainer certification will be provided
Certified Nursing Assistant
We are currently hiring for all three shift rotations..
There are no residency restrictions.
Food and Nutrition Positions Available
E-mail your resume
Employment questions can be directed to Fair Acres Personnel at 610-891-5734.
Fair Acres Geriatric Center
Delaware County’s Skilled Nursing Facility
340 N. Middletown Road, Lima, PA 19037
Fair Acres offers competitive compensation, great benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to make a difference!
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Free Parking
- Choice between two health insurance plans
- Retirement savings options, including pension
- Low-cost life insurance plan
- Paid vacation plus 16 paid holidays
- Discount at Rocky Run YMCA
- Eligibility to join Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
Fair Acres Geriatric Center is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability.
Employment questions can be directed to Fair Acres Personnel at 610.891.5734.