Here are some quick facts about Fair Acres:
- Fair Acres is the largest skilled nursing facility in Delaware County.
- Fair Acres is located on 210 beautiful acres in Delaware County
- Fair Acres is owned and operated by the County of Delaware
- Fair Acres has been providing quality care to the residents of Delaware County for over 200 years.
- Fair Acres can accommodate up to 874 residents, ranging in age from young adult to senior.
- Fair Acres welcomes applications for admission from any adult, young or old, with a demonstrated need for 24 hour-a-day nursing care.
- Medicare, Medicaid and Private Pay are accepted.
Some of the amenities offered include:
- Wireless internet access is available to residents and visitors.
- Cyber Cafes providing resident computer and internet access in Buildings #6 & #8.
- Cafeteria for residents and visitors.
- Subscription to telephone and cable television service.
- Free self-service washers & dryers available in resident care buildings.
- Facility Laundry service available.
- 24-hour a day security from Delaware County Park Police.
- Barber and Beauty shops in resident care buildings.
- Facility sponsored Gift Shop for incidentals.
- Resident Councils representing each resident care building.